John F. Kennedy Elementary will be doing student iPad or Chromebook pick-up on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – March 31, April 1 and April 2. Your support and patience for following the check-out process and schedule below will be greatly appreciated:
- Families will come to JFK during the time slot designated for the youngest child in their household
- During the time slot, families will be given iPads or Chromebooks for all household children K-5 enrolled at JFK
- Families will remain in their vehicles, lining up as we normally do for car riders
- District forms will be used to document the student’s name checking out an iPad or Chromebook
- Parent signature is required on checkout form
Tuesday, March 31
Kindergarten – 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
First Grade – 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 1
Second Grade – 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Third Grade – 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 2
Fourth Grade – 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Fifth Grade and ANY GRADE LEVEL missed from above – 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Parents of strings students, please drop off your child’s string instrument and music book at this time. We will pick the item up from your car and secure it for Ms. Edgar, our instrumental music teacher.