Ages and Stages Questionnaires for Kindergarten Parents
ATTENTION: Please click here for all news related to our school closure and continuing information from our Principal Dr. Wilcox and teachers.
JFK Elementary on Social Media
John F. Kennedy
NEW 2021-2022 Kindergarten Parents:
John F. Kennedy Elementary School will host two virtual Kindergarten Round-Up events. We hope you can join us on Zoom, for either event, listed below, this week. If you are unable to join us, our information will also be posted on the KCKPS/JFK website.
John F. Kennedy Elementary School Virtual Kindergarten Round Up:
May 20, 2021, from 5:30-6:30pm or May 21, 2021, from 8:00-9:00am
Please contact the office at 913-627-4950 for more information.
- Letter to Families – January 2021 - Dear Parent, On behalf of the staff of John F. Kennedy Elementary School, we hope that the New Year finds you and your family healthy and safe. We are very excited about the prospects that 2021 will bring to us here at JFK. The staff and I have been re-energized from winter break. Our […]
- Letter to Families – Early May, 2020 - Dear Parent, As a reminder, John F. Kennedy Elementary School will not be open on Mondays to assist with technology support. Construction work on our new front entrance has now begun! Please know, technology support will still be provided by KCKPS. Please call the Call Center at 913-627-2455 and ask to speak to a representative that […]
- Letter to Families – May 2020 - Dear Parent of a JFK Student, On Monday, May 18 we will pass out student belongings from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. This would include items that might have been in a student’s desk or “cubby” area. If a student ordered a class picture, these pictures will also be placed into your child’s bag of […]
- Letter to Parents – Late April, 2020 - Dear Parent, I regret to share with you that we are currently on hold with being at John F. Kennedy Elementary School on Mondays to assist with technology and printed packet needs. As you may recall, I recently shared with you that construction on our new front entrance is scheduled to start on Monday, May […]
- Letter to Parents – Late March 2020 - Attention Parents! John F. Kennedy Elementary will be doing student iPad or Chromebook pick-up on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – March 31, April 1 and April 2. Your support and patience for following the check-out process and schedule below will be greatly appreciated: Families will come to JFK during the time slot designated for the […]
- Letter to Families – March 2020 - Dear Parent, On behalf of the staff of John F. Kennedy Elementary School, we hope that the New Year finds you and your family healthy and safe. We are very excited about the prospects that 2021 will bring to us here at JFK. The staff and I have been re-energized from winter break. Our staff […]
On behalf of the staff at John F. Kennedy Elementary, I would like to welcome you to our website. We are confident that you will find the information on this site useful and that you will learn more about what makes John F. Kennedy Elementary School a fantastic school and a special part of Kansas City Kansas Public Schools.John F. Kennedy Elementary is home to approximately 460 students from Kindergarten to fifth grade. We house 20 K-5 classrooms and also a wide variety of other classrooms that include a variety of specialized programs and supportive service classes. John F. Kennedy has a gymnasium that serves multiple purposes during the school day, which includes holding physical education classes, serving as our cafeteria during our lunch program, and hosting various programs and performances on the stage when needed. John F. Kennedy Elementary has a dedicated and experienced staff, an active Parent Teacher Organization, and a multitude of committed families and community partners. This includes being part of the Caring for Kids network which partners our school with a variety of community resources. John F. Kennedy Elementary is committed to providing a safe, nurturing and challenging educational environment that promotes learning and achievement for all students. We recognize and celebrate the diverse learning styles, interests, talents, and cultures of our students. We strive to offer a variety of meaningful learning experiences that will inspire our students to be college ready and/or career-minded individuals!
Thank you for your interest in John F. Kennedy Elementary School. We look forward to meeting or visiting with you soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions about our school, please contact us at (913) 627-4950.
Click here to access this calendar from other apps.